JAAS Authentication Process
JAAS Authentication Process:
- Creating an Instance of Login context-using the constructor- LoginContext(String,CallbackHandler)
- The First paramenter takes the name of the configuration file
- Second Parameter is a callbackhander it has a Handle() method-this passes the information to the loginModule.
- An empty Subject is created before authentication begins-this subject is passed to the login modules.On Success the SUbject is attached with credentials.
- login() method is called to instiate the login process-after success the application can retrive the Subject using getSubject();
- on failure throws authentication failure exception.