Can a Class implement two interfaces with the same method signature

I created two interfaces with same method signature.
You can actually implement the method only once.

package com.anjana;
public interface Interface2 {
public String printme();
}
package com.anjana;
public interface Interface1 {
public String printme();
}
package com.anjana;

public class Employee implements Interface1,Interface2,Interface3{
@Override
public String printme() {
return "Hello";
}

public static void main(String args[]){
Interface1 emp1=new Employee();
emp1.printme();
System.out.println(emp1.printme());
Interface2 emp2=new Employee();
System.out.println(emp2.printme());
}
This will be misleading if you have to do some operations based on the returned value.

Comments

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Core spun Melange

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

defining functions clojure

How to retain the space of the td after hidding it in Jquery

Integrating Struts2 with Spring Security using Custom Login Form