Multilevel Inheritance in java with public variables and parameterized Constructor

This is a demonstration of Multi-level inheritance in java using parameterised constructor
package com.inheritance;

public class Class1 {
public int a;
public int b;
public Class1(int a, int b) {
super();
this.a = a;
this.b = b;
System.out.println("I am super class called first--->"+(a+b));
System.out.println(a+b);
}
}
---------------------------------------------
package com.inheritance;
public class Class2 extends Class1 {
public int c;
public Class2(int a, int b, int c) {
super(a, b);
this.c=c;
System.out.println("I am the second level subclass--->" +a%c);
}

}
--------------------------------------------------------------
package com.inheritance;

public class Class3 extends Class2 {
public int d;
public Class3(int a, int b,int c, int d) {
super(a, b, c);
this.d=d;
System.out.println("I am thrid level subclass extends second level class-->"+a*b*c*d);
// TODO Auto-generated constructor stub
}
public static void main(String args[]){
Class3 class3=new Class3(1, 2, 3, 4);
}
}
--------------------------------------------
output:
I am super class called first--->3
3
I am the second level subclass--->1
I am thrid level subclass extends second level class-->24

Comments

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Slub injected Melange

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

defining functions clojure

How to retain the space of the td after hidding it in Jquery

Integrating Struts2 with Spring Security using Custom Login Form